"href"=’https://plus.google.com/101651909899715878453?rel=author’>+Anthony Davis

Monday 22 October 2012

Huddles for a Motivated Team




All great Teams “Huddle” before their game. It sets the tone, checks-in with each other’s energy levels, and makes sure everyone knows what needs to happen for the game to be successful. 

 Could your team benefit from a daily Huddle? Here is an example. You prepare an agenda like this one:

1An inspirational quote or short story.  Raises the tone and makes everyone realize why they are here and what they do.

2. Affirmations.  A short statement that starts with “I am….”
“I am fired up and ready to go.”
“I am here to serve.”

3. Goal for the day.  Everybody has one ... positively stated.
“My goal is to connect with everyone who comes in today.”
“My goal is to tidy my desk.”

4. Review the appointment book.  Look over the day.
Who is coming in & any specific attention?

5. Today I am going to …
“Today, I am going to move 10% faster.” 

Make sure your Huddles are structured, regular, short, uplifting and get everyone on the same page, to raise their endorphins and create a massive amount of synergy.

If you already "huddle" at your business, please tell us how you do it.

Written by Anthony Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment